With only three weeks left until Christmas, you may be worried about how you’re going to fit all your gift shopping in. And you know the mall parking lot is going to be full and the checkout lines are going to be unbearably long.
Thankfully, there’s another less-stressful, less time-consuming option: Operation Eyesight’s Gift Guide.
Stay warm and dry at home, but still get the perfect gifts for everyone on your shopping list, including those hard-to-buy for people. You know, the ones who seem to have everything!
This year, give a virtual gift that will bring a smile to their faces AND help restore sight to someone in India or Africa! Two gifts in one!
Each gift will be sent to the recipient as a beautiful holiday card, along with a gift tag that describes the work you are supporting. If you order your gift online, you can also choose to send a customized holiday eCard.
- Perfect for a parent or grandparent: $50 will purchase a life-changing cataract surgery for a blind person in Africa or India. You can give the gift of sight today!
- Perfect for a friend or business associate: $35 will contribute to primary eye care training for teachers, midwives, health workers and others in the local community. Help provide eye care to those who would otherwise go unreached!
- Perfect for a couple: $100 will help bring water to a desperately dry community in Africa.
- Perfect for a teacher or colleague: $20 will bring people’s worlds into focus with the gift of new, custom-fitted prescription eyeglasses.
- Perfect for a Secret Santa, stocking or hostess gift: $15 will provide eye surgery supplies required to perform one cataract or trachoma surgery and restore one person’s sight.
And you can choose from many other options! Visit operationeyesightindia.org/giftguide or call toll-free 1-800-585-8265. To ensure delivery, place your order two weeks prior to the date you wish the gift to arrive.